About the job
Moxie enables nurses to become entrepreneurs, and grow successful, independent businesses. MedSpas are booming, regulated practices that provide aesthetics services like botox, fillers, and more.
Today, 80% of them in the US are individually owned and operated and we want to keep it that way. We provide entrepreneurs the tools and expertise to operate with the scale of a large chain while remaining independent.
We enable our providers to focus on caring for their patients and make them more successful than they would have been alone. We are a well-funded seed-stage company with many happy providers and quickly scaling revenue.
We are looking for Aesthetic Nurse Practitioners responsible for conducting Med Spa Good Faith Evaluations via Telemedicine. You must be actively licensed in at least 3 of the following states (the more, the better): California, Texas, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, Illinois, Kentucky.
Initially, hours will be limited to a few hours per week (we expect candidates will be working others telehealth roles), but there will be the opportunities for that to grow through this year with candidate interest.
- Must be licensed as an NP or PA in California, and ideally the full list of states described above.
- Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business
- 1+ years experience in the Aesthetic, Medical Spa, or Weight Loss industry
Compensation & Benefits:
- $75-90/hour based on experience and licenses
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Be part of a team empowering the next generation of nurse entrepreneurs
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia