PA – Work from home
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This is a full-time telework position open to candidates in the United States.
Schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p EST.
Help us elevate our patient care to a whole new level! Join our Aetna team as an industry leader in serving dual eligible populations by utilizing best-in-class operating and clinical models. You can have life-changing impact on our Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (DSNP) members, who are enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid and present with a wide range of complex health and social challenges. With compassionate attention and excellent communication, we collaborate with members, providers, and community organizations to address the full continuum of our members’ health care and social determinant needs. Join us in this exciting opportunity as we grow and expand DSNP to change lives in new markets across the country.
Position Summary/Mission: The Case Management Coordinator utilizes critical thinking and judgment to collaborate and inform the case management process, The Case Management Coordinator facilitates appropriate healthcare outcomes for members by providing assistance with appointment scheduling, identifying and assisting with accessing benefits and
education for members through the use of care management tools and resources.
• Evaluation of Members: -Through the use of care management tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive evaluation of referred member’s needs/eligibility and recommends an approach to case resolution and/or meeting needs by evaluating member’s benefit plan and available
internal and external programs/services.
• Identifies high risk factors and service needs that may impact member outcomes and care planning components with appropriate referral to clinical case management or crisis intervention as appropriate.
• Coordinates and implements assigned care plan activities and monitors care plan progress.
• Enhancement of Medical Appropriateness and Quality of Care: – Using holistic approach consults with case managers, supervisors, Medical Directors and/or other health programs to overcome barriers to meeting goals and objectives; presents cases at case conferences to obtain multidisciplinary review in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
• Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels.
• Utilizes negotiation skills to secure appropriate options and services necessary to meet the member’s benefits and/or healthcare needs.
• Utilizes influencing/ motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and promote lifestyle/behavior changes to achieve optimum level of health.
• Provides coaching, information and support to empower the member to make ongoing independent medical and/or healthy lifestyle choices.
• Helps member actively and knowledgably participate with their provider in healthcare decision-making.
• Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation of Care: – Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- 2+ years of experience in behavioral health, social services OR possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Health or Human Services (psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling) OR active and unrestricted LPN licensure
- Must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Case management and discharge planning experience
- Managed Care experience
Education and Certification Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- LPN or Bachelor’s degree or non-licensed master level clinician required, with either degree being in behavioral health or human services preferred (psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling) preferred
The typical pay range for this role is:
$19.52 – $40.90
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!