Virginia Beach, Virginia; Exmore, Virginia
Job ID 2021750
Please Join Our Growing Team – This role is offering a Sign-On Bonus
For this position we are seeking a (RN) Registered Nurse who lives in VIRGINIA and must be licensed for the state of VIRGINIA.
Case Manager LTSS will work in remote and field setting supporting our Medicaid long term care population. Case Manager will be required to physically go to facilities to complete Face to Face assessment. You will participate in interdisciplinary care team meetings for our members and ensure they have care plans based on their concerns/health needs. Members have required assessments every six months and can also require “trigger assessments” if they have hospitalizations. Excellent computer skills and attention to detail are very important to multitask between systems, talk with members on the phone, and enter accurate contact notes. This is a fast-paced position and productivity is important.
TRAVEL (50% or more) in the field to do member visits in the surrounding areas will be required. We are looking for a candidate who will work remotely primarily in the Virginia Beach and Eastern Shore VA. Mileage will be reimbursed (65.5 cents/mile).
Home office with internet connectivity of high speed required.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. – No weekends are Holidays.
(On- Call once a year – one week a year, done telephonically ((Sunday – Saturday))
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long-term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Completes face-to-face comprehensive assessments of members per regulated timelines.
- Facilitates comprehensive waiver enrollment and disenrollment processes.
- Develops and implements a case management plan, including a waiver service plan, in collaboration with the member, caregiver, physician and/or other appropriate healthcare professionals and member’s support network to address the member needs and goals.
- Performs ongoing monitoring of the care plan to evaluate effectiveness, document interventions and goal achievement, and suggest changes accordingly.
- Promotes integration of services for members including behavioral health care and long term services and supports, home and community to enhance the continuity of care for Molina members.
- Assesses for medical necessity and authorize all appropriate waiver services.
- Evaluates covered benefits and advise appropriately regarding funding source.
- Conducts face-to-face or home visits as required.
- Facilitates interdisciplinary care team meetings for approval or denial of services and informal ICT collaboration.
- Uses motivational interviewing and Molina clinical guideposts to educate, support and motivate change during member contacts.
- Assesses for barriers to care, provides care coordination and assistance to member to address psycho/social, financial, and medical obstacles concerns.
- Identifies critical incidents and develops prevention plans to assure member’s health and welfare.
- Provides consultation, recommendations and education as appropriate to non-RN case managers
- Works cases with members who have complex medical conditions and medication regimens
- Conducts medication reconciliation when needed.
- 50-75% travel required.
Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing
- At least 1 year of experience working with persons with disabilities/chronic conditions and Long Term Services & Supports.
- 1-3 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
- Required License, Certification, Association
- Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing license (RN) in good standing
- If field work is required, Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
State Specific Requirements
Virginia: Must have at least one year of experience working directly with individuals with Substance Use Disorders
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- 3-5 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
- 1 year experience working with population who receive waiver services.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active and unrestricted Certified Case Manager (CCM)
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full TimePosting Date: 08/08/2023
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia