Job ID: R0000462
Category: Clinical Services
Remote: Fully Remote
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This RN Case Manager position is 100% remote and candidates can apply from any state but must work the stated hours.
There is a preference for nurses in a compact RN licensure state, however, that is not required.
Normal Working Hours: Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:30am – 7:00pm EST for a scheduled 8-hour shift.
Weekends and holidays may be required per the needs of the department. Currently, both weekends and holidays are on-call only and covered on a volunteer basis.
Less than 5% travel may be required for on-site meetings, trainings, or system updates, or to meet licensure requirements e.g., finger printing.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for telephonically and/or face to face assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate overall wellness.
RN Case Manager:
– Collaboratively develops a proactive course of action to address issues presented to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member’s overall wellness through integration.
– Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review (e.g., assessments, claims, etc.) conducts an evaluation of member’s needs and available benefits to collaborate and refer to programs offered by the plan sponsor.
– Applies clinical judgment to reduce risk factors, address complex health issues and social indicators.
– Utilizes case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
– Utilizes interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversation.
– Must have an active current and unrestricted RN license in state of residence. If located within the Nurse Licensure Compact jurisdiction, the ability to use their compact license without restriction
– Willingness and ability to obtain additional state licenses upon hire (paid for by the company)
– 3+ years of acute care clinical experience as an RN (general medical, post-surgical, specialty including pediatrics, ICU, case management and discharge planning)
– Ability to use a computer station with multiple screens, operate multiple programs simultaneously, and sit for extended periods of time
– A private designated workspace free of distractions and high-speed internet
– Compact RN licensure
– 1+ years of case management experience
– Certified Case Manager (CCM) certification
– Strong customer service skills including attention to customers, sensitivity to certain issues and proactive identification/resolution of issues.
– Experience with all types of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
– Strong telephonic communication skills
– 1+ years of experience utilizing computers and navigating multiple monitors while speaking with someone on the telephone.
Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN preferred.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$52,520.00 – $113,360.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia