OH – Work from home
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This RN Case Manager role is 100% remote and the employee can live in any state and telework, however, there is a preference for an RN in a Compact RN state.
Normal hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm in the time zone of residence with occasional late shift rotation until 7:00pm EST.
There are no weekends or holiday shifts required at this time.
Travel of less than 5% may be required in the event of clinical audits.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for telephonically and/or face to face assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member’s overall wellness.
RN Case Manager:
– Develops a proactive course of action to address issues presented to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member’s overall wellness through integration.
– Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review, conducts an evaluation of member’s needs and benefit plan eligibility and facilitates integrative functions as well as smooth transition to Aetna programs and plans.
– Applies clinical judgment to the incorporation of strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators which impact care planning and resolution of member issues.
– Assessments take into account information from various sources to address all conditions including co-morbid and multiple diagnoses that impact functionality.
– Reviews prior claims to address potential impact on current case management and eligibility.
– Assessments include the member’s level of work capacity and related restrictions/limitations.
– Using a holistic approach assess the need for a referral to clinical resources for assistance in determining functionality.
– Consults with supervisor and others in overcoming barriers in meeting goals and objectives, presents cases at case conferences for multidisciplinary focus to benefit overall claim management.
– Utilizes case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
– Utilizes interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversation.
– Must have an active current and unrestricted RN license in state of residence
– Must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm in the time zone of residence with occasional late shift rotation until 7:00pm EST.
– Must be willing to travel of less than 5% may be required in the event of clinical audits.
– Willingness and ability to obtain additional state licenses upon hire (paid for by the company)
– 3+ years of acute hospital clinical experience as an RN (general medical, post-surgical, ICU experience).
– Experience with all types of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
– 1+ years of case management experience
– Compact RN licensure
– Certified Case Manager (CCM) certification
– Strong telephonic communication skills
Associates degree required
The typical pay range for this role is:
$54,095.60 – $116,800.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!