Job ID R-45645
Date Posted 08/10/2023
Location Santa Rosa, California
Schedule/Shift/Weekly Hours Regular/Days/20
SPMF-Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation – North
Provides direct and indirect patient care to clinic patients and their families utilizing the nursing processes of comprehensive patient assessment, development and implementation of nursing care plans and patient education, and on-going evaluation. Delivers holistic and individualized care to all patients in assigned area. Develops, implements, coordinates an optimal interdisciplinary plan of care that incorporates psychological, sociocultural, spiritual, economic, and life-style factors. Fosters and maintains collaborative relationships between patients, their family/support group, physicians, and other healthcare providers through timely and effective communications. Adheres to polices, industry standards, best practices, and applicable laws/regulations and codes to promote a quality, highly reliable patient experience. Engages in continuous growth and development in professional nursing practice.
ASSESSMENT AND PLANNING OF PATIENT CARE
• Conducts patient assessment encompassing physiological, spiritual and emotional areas and determines level of needed services.
• Collaborates and communicates with physicians and mid-level practitioners to interpret, adjust, and coordinate patient care services.
• Partners with peers, other healthcare providers, and management to effectively streamline patient workflow, improve patient outcomes, and provide the highest care quality
PROVISION OF PATIENT CARE
• Provides competent, compassionate and cost-effective patient care in accordance with policies, scientific principles, evidence-based nursing practice/process, nursing objectives and standards of care.
• Administers medications and therapeutic agents to implement a treatment, disease prevention or rehabilitation regimen as ordered by a physician or mid-level provider.
• Delegates tasks appropriately/effectively to team members based on legal scopes of practice, licensure, educational preparation, appropriate guidelines and individual capability.
• Communicates with and explains treatments/activities to patient and family in a clear, open- ended, collaborative manner showing care and concern, using teach back to ensure patient understanding of explanations, and integrating patient learning and educational needs.
• Maintains mindfulness in delivery of individualized care and in communication with patients and families, with a safety focus
• Upholds the confidentiality of all patients protected health information (PHI) and protects all PHI from accidental, intentional or inappropriate disclosure. Remains current in advancements, trends, and best practices related to acute care and area of specialty and in professional nursing practice.
• Provides services as needed to ensure efficient and effective clinical operations.
• Provides orientation and training to new staff.
• Orders and stocks supply.
• Provides direction to others and assists with patient care activities.
• Participates in improving the quality of patient care by identifying areas for improvement with the organization and /or department.
• Works as a team member on an interdisciplinary team and as a leader in the clinical setting when appropriate.
Other: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
RN-Registered Nurse of California
BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
2 years recent relevant experience in Endocrinology
Days of the Week:
This position is work from home eligible.
Number of Openings:
This position may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.
Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Pay Range is $72.00 to $95.02 / hour
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia