Location Type: Remote
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Clinical Content Lead supports the work of Clinical Education and Evidence-Based Practice Committee in leading the creation and maintenance of evidence-based clinical knowledge product (evidence reviews, care protocols, clinical guidelines, order sets and others). The individual in this role will need to skillfully help a group of healthcare professionals and physicians align on the common objective of evidence-based knowledge product, lead, drive and assist creation/development, actively manage the process of information exchange and plan to achieve successful delivery of the product. The Clinical Content Lead will regularly meet with physician leaders in clinical education, EBPC and other areas to drive the work forward. All facilitative and evaluative tasks must be undertaken objectively and dispassionately, while ensuring that clinical evidence is the primary guiding influence and that current policies, procedures and standards are respected. This will need meeting with regulatory and policy and procedure staff from time to time. The number of tasks, knowledge products and projects assigned to the Clinical Content Lead, and the complexity of the assigned tasks, knowledge products and projects is expected to be high, and the incumbent is expected to function independently in their work.
- Responsible for project management (planning, creation and execution) of clinical knowledge products within a specified time frame as assigned by National Director, Clinical Education, EBPC committee leadership by way of organizational prioritization planning.
- Prepares evidence-based organizational standards of all assigned clinical knowledge products. Responsible for the synthesis of all evidence-based research and reviews into assigned knowledge products. Presents, communicates, and disseminates findings to clinical content experts/work groups in an efficient manner.
- Plans appropriate group processes. Responsible for developing agendas and overseeing the completion of deliverables for all regularly scheduled meetings.
- Maintains constant communication and updates on clinical knowledge product status and any issues related to any of the initiatives with all stakeholders.
- Assists in monitoring and evaluating patient care in relation to knowledge product development, implementation, and maintenance. Collaborates with the Quality and performance measurement committee to design and implement the performance measures and productivity data collection, analyses and reporting processes for knowledge product utilization.
- Creates and sustains a participatory environment. Provides facilitation and clinical leader support for committee meetings, including preparation of minutes and reports as needed. Monitors and coordinates progress of committees to ensure on time completion of knowledge products.
- Assists with the final preparation and publication of clinical knowledge products for provider/ interdisciplinary team use at point of care.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Current licensure in clinically related field (Nursing, Physical Therapy, Social Work etc.).
- A minimum of three years in the field of clinical license.
- Training in evidence-based medicine concepts and tools.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as Clinical Content creator/facilitator or in a position with similar job expectations, experience using EBM (evidence-based medicine) and epidemiology tools.
- Interest in performing and teaching systematic reviews, clinical epidemiology, or meta-analysis; ability to write and communicate effectively to technical audiences and the public.
- Enthusiasm for collaboration and teamwork.
- Experience managing projects, meetings, or processes in a dynamic, complex environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, questioning and observational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Zoom, MS Teams.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Social Work, Public Health, or related field.
- Knowledge of the value based care.
- Knowledge of Primary Care business and operations.
- Process improvement and project management experience.
- Experience teaching EBM (evidence-based medicine) processes to clinical audience.
- Remote Role
- May require <10% Travel to the clinics in the markets as needed.
- Must be able to work standard working hours, Monday -Friday, 8-5 pm (Central or Eastern time zones)
Work at Home Statement
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership
- Employees who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI
Scheduled Weekly Hours
The compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$112,400 – $154,900 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of Benefits
Humana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
About CenterWell Senior Primary Care: CenterWell Senior Primary Care provides proactive, preventive care to seniors, including wellness visits, physical exams, chronic condition management, screenings, minor injury treatment and more. Our unique care model focuses on personalized experiences, taking time to listen, learn and address the factors that impact patient well-being. Our integrated care teams, which include physicians, nurses, behavioral health specialists and more, spend up to 50 percent more time with patients, providing compassionate, personalized care that brings better health outcomes. We go beyond physical health by also addressing other factors that can impact a patient’s well-being.
About CenterWell, a Humana company: CenterWell creates experiences that put patients at the center. As the nation’s largest provider of senior-focused primary care, one of the largest providers of home health services, and fourth largest pharmacy benefit manager, CenterWell is focused on whole-person health by addressing the physical, emotional and social wellness of our patients. As part of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), CenterWell offers stability, industry-leading benefits, and opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We proudly employ more than 30,000 clinicians who are committed to putting health first – for our teammates, patients, communities and company. By providing flexible scheduling options, clinical certifications, leadership development programs and career coaching, we allow employees to invest in their personal and professional well-being, all from day one.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!