Clinical & Care Management
Job Type Full time
Job Id 1448126
Posted Date 09/26/2023
You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Must live in Oklahoma
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of Oklahomans.
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering solutions at the local level.
Supervise nurses in a highly regulated department responsible for performing medical necessity case reviews for appropriateness of medical care and service. Supervise the day to day clinical operations and functions within the department, ensuring productivity and quality metrics are met.
• Ensure that the Grievance and Appeals department processes all appeals and grievances in accordance with referred time frames and other contractual legal requirements
• Monitor appeals and grievances and provide senior management with monthly reporting on trends
• Ensure that all members and provider grievances are processed and investigated according to contract requirements
• Work with various external constituencies, i.e., state, local and federal governments, local community and the public related to grievance and appeals
• Integrate federal and state law changes into company’s regulatory system related to grievance and appeals
• Recommend solutions and works with department and company staff to ensure problems are corrected and departments are advised of corrective measures to prevent recurrences
• May provide training and direction to agencies in developing procedures to comply with grievance and appeals requirements
• Review and process incoming incident/accident reports
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. Clinical, quality management or healthcare related experience and recent supervisory experience in a healthcare environment, preferably managed care. Three years of experience required. 3+ years of supervisory/management experience
Current state RN license required. Certified Professional in Healthcare or other licensed clinical experience preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia