Job ID R-43630
Date Posted 07/06/2023
Location Yuba City, California
Schedule/Shift/Weekly Hours Regular/Days/40
SCAH-Sutter Care at Home – Yuba City
Serves as a clinical program liaison, receiving and processing referrals for patient care. Works closely with referring hospitals, physicians, board and care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, patients, families, and the general public. Receives and processes referrals ensuring that admissions occur in a timely and consistent manner. Enters referral information into the electronic health record and creates initial orders to facilitate the start of care. Consistently utilizes and promotes use of excellent customer services skills.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Vocational Nursing. or equivalent education/experience
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- LVN-Licensed Vocational Nurse
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- 1 years of basic clinical and practical experience as typically acquired in a similar environment.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must have the clinical knowledge and critical thinking skills to effectively plan and provide coordination of patient care consistent with standards and regulations
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and customer services skills
- Must be able to effectively solve unique problems as they arise or identify when to consult the supervisor
- Must have knowledge of current admission criteria; Medicare, Medi-Cal, Commercial, State and Federal regulations
- Must be able to demonstrate problem-solving abilities as well as telephone, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to teamwork and customer service, both internally and externally
- Must have proven /proven data entry and general computer skills
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency (after training and introductory period) in efficient use of electronic medical record systems
Days of the Week:
Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
This position is work from home eligible.
Number of Openings:
This position may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.
Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Pay Range is $29.70 to $38.61 / hour
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment. Applicants for specific positions are still required to disclose certain convictions during the application process, and those convictions may also be considered in determining eligibility for employment in accordance with applicable law.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia