VA – Work from home
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Administers processes to coordinate and facilitate comprehensive care for individuals by assessing their needs, developing personalized care plans, and coordinating services across healthcare providers. Serves as advocate for patients, ensuring effective communication, resource utilization, and continuous monitoring of their progress to promote positive outcomes and enhance overall well-being. The Clinical Team Lead is accountable to leadership to support the day to day operations of the team. This position has no supervisory oversight of staff. However, does require a solid understanding of the workflows, policies and procedures to ensure the team is functioning at a successful level, as evidenced by meeting performance guarantees and plan sponsor expectations. The role requires promoting cooperation and team-building between all department members Please replace this section with the Job Summary
- Serve as a content model expert for the regional team
- Mentor team regarding best practice standards, quality of interventions, problem resolution and critical thinking
- Provide support to the CM staff in real time
- Provide support ongoing to ensure adherence to plan sponsor performance targets
- Must be able to articulate the requirements to meet each performance goal
- Provides ongoing education to staff regarding opportunities and processes
- Will review and have a solid understanding of Policies and Procedures and support these
- Will provide support and education related to critical thinking and problem solving
- Escalated Case resolution and team education post resolution
- Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Conducts routine data cleaning to ensure that the electronic health records (EHR) system contains data that is accurate and reliable
- Collaborate effectively with various levels of peers, leaders, and cross-functional partners to maintain quality metrics and understand/influence opportunities for process improvement.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks:
- Assists Supervisors with reports as assigned to understand trends and how best to maintain high level of service
- Designs complex collaboration tools to facilitate effective clinical teamwork and information sharing on clinical outcomes.
- Identifies opportunities to help clinical case managers schedule appointments, coordinate referrals, and share important documents securely.
- installs reporting tools and dashboards to help identify trends, measure the impact of interventions, and inform decision-making for quality improvement initiatives.
- Maintain adjusted caseload
- May assist with project logistics including agenda, meeting arrangements and minutes
- Collect and write up success stories as needed
- Precept Staff as needed
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert regarding daily workflows
- Support a positive work environment that promotes the concept of teamwork
- Team Lead will consult frequently with the Regional Supervisor/Manager and keep line of communication open
- Team Leads may assume the task list duties for CM PTO and work those cases accordingly
- Active unrestricted Virginia State Licensure in applicable functional area- RN .
- 4+ years clinical experience required in Acute and Managed Care .
- 3+ years of managed care experience.
- Requires proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
- Excel experience preferred
- Time efficient and highly organized
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to mentor and support staff to meet business needs
- Working knowledge of problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Working knowledge of digital literacy skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully with customers and community.
- Ability to handle sensitive information ethically and responsibly.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate option.
- Ability to function in clinical setting with diverse cultural dynamics of clinical staff and patients.
Education Associate degree required
The typical pay range for this role is:
$60,522.80 – $129,600.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!