Primary Location San Jose, California
Job Number 1214410
Date posted 08/31/2023
– Serves as a link in the identification and resolution of issues that affect the organizational image. Serves as a resource and liaison between Regional Quality Improvement, Medical Center Quality Improvement representatives, Quality Improvement/Risk Management Directors and related Regional Quality Improvement committees. Works closely with physicians, Service Directors and related staff regarding regional projects and quality oversight to ensure compliance.
– Reports and investigates potential Significant Events, and regulatory issues and unusual occurrences.
– Provides objective assessment of all aspects of patient care by reviewing clinical records of patients related to various Continuum services involved in transports and EPRP repatriations. Organizes and maintains data to assure integrity and reliability for reporting.
– Performs and oversees ongoing Quality Improvement Activities, referrals, accuracy and compliance with licensing and regulation requirements.
– Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
Basic Qualifications:Experience– Minimum three (3) years of experience in quality improvement in a health care setting.- Clinical nursing experience required.Education– Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field required, OR minimum four (4) years of experience in quality assurance/management.- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.License, Certification, Registration– Current California RN license required. Additional Requirements:– Strong working knowledge of ongoing monitoring techniques including statistical analysis; total quality management tools and techniques- Ability to assess or evaluate patient medical records as it relates to quality of care.- Ability to demonstrate and utilize knowledge of governmental and other regulatory standards, requirements, and guidelines related to quality improvement.- Current working knowledge of The Joint Commission, NCQA and Title 22 standards/regulations.- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Preferred Qualifications:- PC literate in Microsoft Office applications preferred.- Valid CA driver’s license with personal means of transportation preferred.
Primary Location: California,San Jose,San Jose 50 Great Oaks
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: San Jose 50 Great Oaks Admin – Cost/Bene-Ambulance Hub Ops – 0201
Pay Range: $148200 – $191730 / year
The ranges posted above reflect the location in the job posting. The salary range may vary if you reside in a different location or state than the location posted.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia