Job ID: 2555584BR
Remote: Fully Remote
The Medical Management (MM) Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) Coordinator is responsible for the management, review, and implementation of member and provider outreaches designed to improve member health outcomes. The EPSDT coordinators are responsible for all pediatric member and provider education, tracking, member materials and interventions that effect our HEDIS scores. Utilizes system applications for data entry, tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting.
– Researches member files using a variety of systems and references to obtain appropriate background information.
– Monitors child measures (addressing nutrition, development and milestones, ).
– Monitor lead exposure, testing and follow up
– Meets education goals and metrics.
– Escalates issues accordingly when further action requires secondary sources or more senior staff.
– Takes inbound calls when applicable/authorized.
– Make outbound calls when applicable/authorized.
– Coordinates with other departments according to indicated member needs.
– Collects and provides data to management for root cause and issue resolution inquiries.
– Completes all required documentation.
– May participate in special project work for the Medical Management Department.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
• 3+ years of clinical practice experience, e.g., hospital setting, alternative care setting such as home health or ambulatory care required.
• Minimum 1 year – pediatric nursing – hospital setting or pediatricians office
• Must live in the state of Arizona
• Registered Nurse (RN) with unrestricted Arizona state license.
• 2+ years of experience with MS Office Suite applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Qualified candidates must be able to travel to the Phoenix office up to 10% of the time.
• Maricopa county preferred
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
• Negotiation skills.
• Technical skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Analytical skills
• Associates Required
• Bachelors Preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia