Requisition Number: 2186513
Job Category: Nursing
Primary Location: Orlando, FL
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
This is a Telephonic RN Case Manager position that will be supporting the Fertility Solutions Program.
This position is a full time/40 hours per week, Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm within your time zone.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Make outbound calls to assess members’ current health status
- Identify gaps or barriers in treatment plans
- Provide patient education to assist with self-management
- Make referrals to outside sources
- Provide a complete continuum of quality care through close communication with members via in-person or on-phone interaction
- Support members with condition education, medication reviews and connections to resources
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of residence
- Compact State License (NLC) or live in one of the NLC states to be able to obtain multi-state license within 30 days
- 3+ years of nursing (RN) experience in a fertility clinic where working with fertility patients directly as the focus of the role
- Solid clinical knowledge in the field of infertility with the ability to provide education to member who are seeking infertility treatment
- Intermediate proficiency, including the ability to type and talk at the same time and to navigate within Microsoft Office
- Access to high-speed internet from home
- Dedicated workspace in home for home office
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Willingness to obtain CCM within 30 months of employment
- Experience managing/supporting patients with co-morbidities (hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, edema/renal disease, genitourinary infection, general infection, thyroid disease, anemia)
- Case management experience
- Experience or exposure to discharge planning
- Experience in utilization review, concurrent review or risk management
- Experience in a telephonic role
- Background in managed care
- Knowledge of 3rd party reproduction
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $56,300 to $110,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia