Tens of millions of Americans are unable to manage their chronic conditions with commercial medications. Using specialized compounded formulas tailored for individual patient needs, Henry helps people who have been left behind by the commercial market, all while remaining easy, accessible, and affordable. Our customers get access to the care they need, and save thousands of dollars on out-of-pocket healthcare expenses per year!
Apply today to make a direct, daily impact in one of the fastest growing startups in the country – we are excited to meet you!
Henry Meds is now recruiting providers with an APRN – FNP or PA license in at least 10 states (States could include but not limited to AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA) to service our existing and growing patient database and help millions of Americans.
Providers earn up to $120/hour!
- Active license in more than 10 states.
- Active DEA license in at least one of those states.
- Experience with Endocrinology is an advantage but not required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is an advantage but not required.
- Comprehensive Professional Liability Insurance.
- Telehealth-focused Cybersecurity Insurance provided.
- Collaborative Practice agreement provided.
- We can help you get licensed in other states.
Please note that Henry Meds cannot provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Henry Meds is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value a diverse and balanced team where everyone can belong.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia