Job ID: R0094754
Category: Clinical Services
Location: Trenton, NJ
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Transition of Care Case Manager RN
This is a work from home flexible position with travel requirements.
Standard Working hours Monday – Friday 8-5 pm
Help us elevate our patient care to a whole new level! Join our Aetna team as an industry leader in serving dual eligible populations by utilizing best-in-class operating and clinical models. You can have a life-changing impact on our members who are enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid and present with a wide range of complex health and social challenges. With compassionate attention and excellent communication, we collaborate with members, providers, and community organizations to address the full continuum of our members’ health care and social determinant needs. Join us in this exciting opportunity as we grow and expand dually eligible members to change lives in markets across the country. Our Integrated Care Management (ICM) Care Managers are frontline advocates for members who cannot advocate for themselves. They are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member’s overall wellness.
The ICM care manager develops a proactive plan of care to address identified issues to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member’s overall wellness.
• Uses clinical tools and information/data review to conduct an evaluation of member’s needs and benefits.
• Applies clinical judgment to incorporate strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators which impact care planning.
• Conducts assessments that consider information from various sources, such as claims, to address all conditions including co-morbid and multiple diagnoses that impact functionality.
• Uses a holistic approach to assess the need for a referral to clinical resources and other interdisciplinary team members.
• Collaborates with supervisor and other key stakeholders in the member’s healthcare in overcoming barriers in meeting goals and objectives, presents cases at interdisciplinary case conferences
• Utilizes case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures. Utilizes motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversation.
This position focuses transitions of care and coordination of services to prevent readmissions.
- Minimum 3+ years of clinical practice experience
- Active and Unrestricted RN license in NJ required
- Willing and able to travel 25-50% of their time using your own vehicle to meet members face to face in their assigned area.
- Certified Case Manager is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years Care Management, Discharge Planning and/or Home Health Care Coordination experience preferred
- Confidence working at home/independent thinker, using tools to collaborate and connect with teams virtually
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Effective computer skills including navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
- Demonstrates proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, as well as some special proprietary applications
- Bilingual Preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
The typical pay range for this role is:
$61,360.00 – $132,600.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!