Requisition Number: 2183856
Job Category: Nursing
Primary Location: Irvine, CA
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Clinical Sales Liaison, RN is responsible for patient education and sales in a hospital setting. This Clinical Sales Liaison, RN will work directly with case managers and discharge planners to process home infusion referrals within the hospital systems. This position requires sales training as directed by Regional Sales Director.
If you are located in PST, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges. MT is also acceptable.
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of Optum Specialty Pharmacy Infusion Services programs and services
- Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by Optum Specialty Pharmacy Infusion Services under the direction of the patient’s physician
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient/caregiver
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts
- Conduct in-services and continuing education programs for referral sources and/or their support staff; partner with Regional Sales Director on presentations to current and potential accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue and referral goals
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of California
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of Nevada or willing to immediate pursue
- 2+ years of IV related clinical experience
- 2+ years of experience working with laptops and/or tablets – including the ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between multiple applications
- Proven effective communication and teaching skills with patients, family members, and other staff members
- Proven ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- 2+ years of home healthcare experience
- 2+ years of Hospital/DME/Home Care or Case Management related experience
- 1+ years of hospital liaison experience
- 1+ years of sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Infusion Nursing standards (INS) and nursing process
- Proven ability to work autonomously, managing own workload and seeking out opportunities to expand service opportunities
Colorado / California / Nevada/ Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Nevada, or Washington residents is $56,300 to $110,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia