Category Nurse Practitioner
DaVita is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join us in Austin, TX region.
Location: Round and Travel within an assigned geography including Dialysis Clinics and Nephrology Practices.
Home Office, High Speed Internet and Reliable Transportation Required.
Position Description: Comprehensive office visits on the go- primary care focused visits (chair-side in dialysis clinics and in-person visits in nephrology practices). See and manage complex patients in a short amount of time- 30 minutes.
Position Goal: To prevent hospitalizations.
- Complete Comprehensive Health Assessments (80%) of the time
- Monday- Friday schedule with the ability to accommodate patient and nephrology partner’s availability. Must be flexible.
- Holistic management of patient conditions, including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and consultation.
- Partner to identify and eliminate social determinants of healthcare for your patients
- CME reimbursement, Paid License renewals & many other benefits
- You accept that things change quickly in a start-up environment and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities
- You excel at developing and fostering strong patient and family relationships that center on engagement, trust, honesty, empathy, follow-through and doing what’s best for the patient
- You are passionate about Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- You want to be on the cutting edge of value based care
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) working in Value Based Care including documenting and coding from an MA (Medicare Advantage) risk perspective and conducting Health Risk Assessments on high risk/chronically ill patients.
- Current unrestricted NP license to practice in the state
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Passion for delivering care to patients with complex, chronic illnesses
- Home Office, High Speed Internet and Reliable Transportation Required.
- Experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP), or experience in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management
- Spanish-speaking preferred in some markets
- Experience in managing chronic diseases (CHF, diabetes, hypertension, diabetes)
- Manage pop. Health (hospitalization)
DaVita IKC (Integrated Kidney Care) is comprised of an innovative team who is committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life. Come work with a team of passionate professionals to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, comprehensive approach to kidney care.
DaVita Integrated Kidney Care (DaVita IKC) is an the integrated care division of DaVita Inc. working on DaVita’s vision to provide integrated care to all ESRD patients, who are some of the most medically complex and vulnerable patient populations in the US. Our more than 600 dedicated nurses, care coordinators, nurse practitioners (NPs) and business professionals integrate and manage care for more than 20,000 patients with late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) across the US each month.
We’ve proven that integrating care achieves the triple aim of improved patient quality of life, better outcomes and lower total cost of care. What sets DaVita IKC apart is that we not only provide great care management but we start with our heart with our patients and each other. We focus on creating both a great experience for our patients and a special place to work for our teammates.
We’re on a mission to revolutionize kidney care, with a vision of making integrated care the standard of care for all renal patients. To help us achieve our vision, we’re investing extensively in developing both our model of care and our team. When you join DaVita IKC, you’re joining a compassionate team committed to quality patient care. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
The health and safety of our teammates and patients is our top priority as we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19 together. We have focused on access to vaccines, infection control practices and education to ensure the safety of our teammates and patients.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!