Bring your heart to CVS Health.
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This critically important role is responsible for providing consultative support to contracted Skilled Nursing (SNF) and Assisted Living (ALF) facilities. The Clinical Nurse for LTC (Long Term Care) will work collaboratively with other Omnicare disciplines to develop client relationships, aid in the retention and expansion of existing business, and help to ensure execution of contracted nursing reviews.
- Eligible candidates will cover Wisconsin and surrounding states as needed with up to 80% travel, including overnights.
- This part-time role is very flexible with the ability to work 40 hours over 2 weeks. Preference is 40 hours one week, off the next but we can be flexible with scheduling.
This part time, field-based travel role provides pre-survey audits of the medication management process in Omnicare contracted facilities. Eligible candidates will average 20 hours per week traveling to facilities in the area, surrounding area, and other states as needed.
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for below, most of which must be completed on-site within LTC facilities:
- Build strong client relationships by consistently delivering client interactions that develop trust and show value
- Evaluate regulatory compliance and determine clinical education needs for our clients as it relates to pharmacy services
- Conduct Quality Assurance audits to assist client facilities in preparation for regulatory surveys including: Auditing medication carts, medication rooms, observing medication pass, and sample resident chart reviews
- Identify and provide recommendations regarding deficiencies and opportunities around drug inventories, storage, and distribution
- Provide ongoing clinical training to facility staff, typically in small groups of 10-15 staff members
- Promote infusion education programs to LTC facility licensed nursing staff
- Provide customer support information for all infusion therapies provided to client facilities
- Manage resolution of client issues and requests
- Assist with onboarding new facilities to pharmacy processes
- Operate with strong business acumen and industry knowledge, remaining conscious of industry trends
- Provide Med Tech education to assisted living facilities as needed
Notwithstanding the language in the below COVID Requirements section that references exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons, successful candidates for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. Certain health care facilities and other clientele will not allow unvaccinated colleagues to enter their premises, even with a reasonable accommodation that involves COVID-19 testing. Since some of the essential functions of this position must be performed within our clients’ facilities, no exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be allowed for this position.
- Registered Nurse with current license in state of WI
- Established success in clinical nursing field with at least 5 years of recent nursing experience that may include direct patient care, physical assessment, clinical education, and group in-servicing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Web applications
- Ability to travel in Wisconsin and surrounding region to customer facilities.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive long distances
- Multi-facility long term care clinical experience
- Director/Assistant Director of Nursing experience
- State Long Term Care Surveyor experience
- RN Diploma, Associates or BS degree in nursing
The typical pay range for this role is:
$28.25 – $60.50
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services throughColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.comIf you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!