1695 Roosevelt AveSuite A, York, Pennsylvania, 17408-8521, United States of America
This DaVita IKC Nurse position is for the Harrisburg/York, PA area and is a field based position. (must live locally)
This position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care while minimizing fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for ESRD and CKD patients. This position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams, the community, and Regional Operations Manager.
This position is a combination of both telephonic and field. Will work remote from your home offices and, as needed, travel to dialysis centers in Harrisburg and York, PA area
DaVita Integrated Kidney Care (DaVita IKC) is an the integrated care division of DaVita Inc. working on DaVita’s vision to provide integrated care to all ESRD patients, who are some of the most medically complex and vulnerable patient populations in the US. Our more than 600 dedicated nurses, care coordinators, nurse practitioners (NPs) and business professionals integrate and manage care for more than 20,000 patients with late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) across the US each month.
We’ve proven that integrating care achieves the triple aim of improved patient quality of life, better outcomes and lower total cost of care. What sets DaVita IKC apart is that we not only provide great care management but we start with our heart with our patients and each other. We focus on creating both a great experience for our patients and a special place to work for our teammates.
We’re on a mission to revolutionize kidney care, with a vision of making integrated care the standard of care for all renal patients. To help us achieve our vision, we’re investing extensively in developing both our model of care and our team. When you join DaVita IKC, you’re joining a compassionate team committed to quality patient care. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Qualifications for the Shining Star for our DaVita IKC Registered Nurse are:
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of PA
- Minimum of five (5) years’ RN experience in clinical nursing required
- Previous Case Management experience – highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data and managing to clinical, financial, and patient satisfaction outcomes
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of CQI techniques
- Previous experience in healthcare performance coaching required
- Current CPR certification required
- Current driver’s license in state employed with positive driving record and able to meet requirements of insurance coverage required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
- Home office with internet connectivity at minimum of 1MB upload and 1MB download speed required
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
DaVita Teammates Work Together to Make a Difference for our Patients, Each Other and Our World. This is underscored by our deep rooted commitment to our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) practices. For more than 16 years, our Trilogy of Care—Caring for Our Patients, Caring for Each Other and Caring for Our World—has been at the heart of everything we do. Our key ESG issues and five focus areas are Patient Care, Teammate Engagement, Environmental Stewardship, Healthy Communities, and Leading with Integrity and Accountability.
The health and safety of our teammates and patients is our top priority as we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19 together. We have focused on access to vaccines, infection control practices and education to ensure the safety of our teammates and patients.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Remote nursing jobs delivered to your inbox once a week
Find your unicorn remote job
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!
Join hundreds of nurses getting
weekly alerts with the best jobs!