Job ID: R0034795
Category: Clinical Services
Remote: Fully Remote
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
The Clinical Manager role is a remote, work from home position in the USA, with travel required up to 50%, as needed.
Working schedule: Monday through Friday with start time negotiable depending on time zone of primary location of provider partners covering. No weekends and no holidays.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for oversight of the Case Management, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Registered Dieticians, and clinical support staff. This position includes building and development of a high performing team and daily management of this team. This Management position is dedicated to the CVS Accountable Care Program.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both managing field care management teams, as well as experience managing in a physicians medical group office, and be able to travel to meet with provider partners up to 50% of the time.
Will act as a single point of contact for the provider partners and the Provider Transformation Team and will participate in customer meetings, implementation and oversight of beneficiary cultural requirements, and support implementation of new provider groups.
• May act as primary clinical contact for the implementation of healthcare management services for assigned providers.
• Assist in the development and initiation of performance expectations, including monitoring and communication of these expectations to staff.
• Accountable for assisting Quality in the development of policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented at the employee level.
• May act as a liaison with other key business areas.
• Serve as a content model expert and mentor to the team regarding practice standards, quality of interventions, problem resolution and critical thinking.
• Ensure implementation and monitoring of best practice approaches and innovations to better address the beneficiary’s needs across the continuum of care.
• Consistently demonstrates the ability to serve as a model change agent and lead change efforts.
• Create a positive work environment by acknowledging team contributions, soliciting input, and
• Establish an environment and work style that promotes the concept of teamwork, cross product integration, and continuum of care thinking that results in strong performance.
• Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams.
• The Manager will work as part of the CVS Accountable Care team to meet business unit objectives and be responsible for applying their clinical expertise in their strategies, as well as completing data analysis and various clinical projects
• Willing to travel for provider partner meetings up to 50% in USA.
• 3+ years of case management experience
• 1+ year(s) of team lead or leadership experience
A Registered Nurse that must hold an unrestricted license in their state of residence, with multi-state/compact privileges and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states.
• Willing and able to obtain additional state licensures upon hire
• Certified Case Manager (CCM) highly preferred
• Previous Medicare experience
• Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently (this position will be work from home)
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal and delegation skills required
• Ability to communicate effectively with providers, staff, members/beneficiaries, and other leaders both in oral and written formats.
• Ability to evaluate and interpret data and identify areas of improvement.
• Ability to mentor and support staff to meet business needs.
• Experience in supervising or managing in medical group office
• 3+ years of computer experience, including navigating multiple systems, keyboarding, ability to use standard software packages, and Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
Associate’s degree in Nursing with RN licensure required.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$84,500.00 – $182,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia