West Chester Pennsylvania
Category Leadership & Supervisor
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Here’s what you can expect as a Clinical Services Manager RN at DaVita:
The Manager of Clinical Services functions to varying degrees to achieve the best quality outcomes, patient safety, and support to improve patient-centered care.
Will work a self-managed Monday- Friday schedule from a home office and, as needed, travel to DaVita clinics located in the Delaware and Chester County area. No nights, weekends, holidays or on-call requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participates with the Regional Director and Clinic Leaders in the proactive identification and development of facility-specific education and outcome goals, including implementation and monitoring of the goals to achieve desired results
- Coordinates the review and investigation of risk events and participates in the plan of correction and follow-up requested. This includes participating in the QA/QI meetings regularly to ensure areas for improvement are proactively addressed
- Performs facility audits as indicated or scheduled and provides support to the Clinic Leaders and Regional Directors, including education on deficiencies in developing a plan of correction and resolution of deficiencies
- Ascertains specific training needs in the division/region and implement a plan to address these needs, which may include providing continuing education and in-services/materials to teammates and patients to improve the knowledge base and meet regulatory and safety requirements, on an as-needed basis
- Manages or assists in the roll-out of clinical policies and procedures and/or education materials; may participate in the development, review, revision, training and monitoring of the implementation of clinical P&P in the facility. Other duties as assigned.
- Current license as an RN in state of practice REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years (3 Years Preferred) Nephrology Experience – HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Current driver’s license in the state of residence and insurable driving record
- Experience in teaching adult learning with demonstrated ability to communicate technical/medical information in lay terms
- Intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to create presentations and use the internet effectively
- Schedule flexibility and ability to travel
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being, and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
The health and safety of our teammates and patients is our top priority as we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19 together. We have focused on access to vaccines, infection control practices and education to ensure the safety of our teammates and patients.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia