Job ID: R0023308
Category: Clinical Services
Location: Columbia, SC
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Eligible candidates will live within one hour of the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. Travel may include up to 2 to 3 overnights per week in the state of SC and surrounding states within the East region.
As a full time Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your clinical skills to be an educator to our patients and their caregivers, helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) therapies by providing oral, inhaled and infusion training and clinical support.
In this Travel RN role, you will
– Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
– Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
– Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to oral, infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
– Develop deep relationships with patients and caregivers in a one-on-one setting.
– Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners.
– Participate in on-call rotation as determined by business needs.
– Travel will be to visit patients, support our sales team, and training as needed.
– Overnight travel is required
– When not visiting patients, you will work from home.
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 4 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Required Qualifications :
Registered Nurse with current unencumbered licensure in the state of South Carolina with ability to obtain additional licensure for multi-state service area
– Minimum of two years of high-tech home infusion experience or minimum of two years of experience in a critical care or acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
– Ability to build positive business relationships with all levels of medical/clinical personnel.
– Ability to travel as noted in the position summary and as business needs require.
– Have and maintain current CPR certification.
– Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
– Participate in the on call rotation as determined by staffing and business needs
COVID Requirements :
Preferred Qualifications :
– Experience in managing patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension – PAH
– Home healthcare and pediatric experience
– CRNI certification beneficial but not mandatory
– Bilingual (Spanish Speaking)
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
The typical pay range for this role is:
$52,520.00 – $113,360.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia