Posted Date: 07/20/2023
Job Id 23008676
Offers for this position will include a sign-on bonus. Internal employees are not eligible for sign-on bonuses.
This is a hybrid role between Work at Home, and in-office in Marlborough, MA.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide specialized infusion therapies and clinically excellent professional nursing services to patients and caregivers at home or in alternate settings.
- Supervise daily nursing activities and ensure quality patient care, as directed by the Nurse Manager.
- Ensure RNs are knowledgeable of the patient’s disease state, trained/educated on the medication and have demonstrated competency in use of ancillary supplies/pump/access devices.
- Conduct skills return demonstration and supervisory visits for all RN staff announced and unannounced to assess delivery of quality patient care in a clinical setting.
- Supervise receipt, evaluation, acceptance and execution for the initial patient intake process to ensure that patient verification, assessment, teaching and the ongoing scheduling of nursing service occurs in a timely appropriate manner.
- Monitor the daily nurse scheduler application to ensure nursing team is compliant with nursing note submission, availability and completion of plans of treatment.
- Supervise the completion of all patient-related documentation to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and regulatory compliance.
- Identify operational opportunities and areas for process development, improvement and administration applicable to clinical product offerings and present recommendations to leadership.
What You’ll Need:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing in the state of residence
- BSN degree, plus 2+ years of relevant RN experience; or
- ASN degree, plus 5+ years of relevant RN experience; or
- Nursing Diploma, plus 8+ years of relevant RN experience
- 1+ years of experience in critical care, acute care, or home care/home infusion environment
- 2-3 years supervisory experience is required
- Strong IV insertion skills
- Previous home infusion / home healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of the health insurance industry
- Ability to navigate and support both public and private insurance/plan requirements
- Managed care exposure
- Understanding or ability to implement utilization management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient use/navigation of Microsoft and Apple technology
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, but also have evening and weekend flexibility, as needed
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Your Benefits as an Accredo Home Infusion Sr. Supervisor:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus Eligibility
- Mileage reimbursement
- Internal Career Training Resources
- Tuition Assistance
Accredo, Evernorth Health Services’ specialty pharmacy, serves patients with complex and chronic health conditions, including Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, cancer, hepatitis C, HIV, bleeding disorders, and multiple sclerosis.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
About Evernorth Health Services
Evernorth Health Services, a division of The Cigna Group, creates pharmacy, care and benefit solutions to improve health and increase vitality. We relentlessly innovate to make the prediction, prevention and treatment of illness and disease more accessible to millions of people. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia