At Cadence, we believe that a better quality of life – for both our patients and employees – begins with better care.
Cadence helps the nation’s most patient-centric health systems deliver more consistent, proactive healthcare to patients every day. Cadence’s remote patient monitoring and intervention solution couples powerful technology with clinical excellence to provide patients with precise, personal care at home. Whether you are a Product Manager, Registered Nurse, Staff Engineer, or Nurse Practitioner, your work will directly impact the quality of life for Cadence patients.
The Cadence Health team seeks a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Care Delivery Team to provide patient care along with our Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. This individual will work with patients in understanding their clinical needs.
This role will be required to work Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm (PST).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and/or Experience:
- Active multi-state compact Practical Nurse License.
- 5+ years of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent clinical acumen.
- Excels at patient support and delivering a high level of service.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- EMR experience.
- Organized, able to set priorities.
- Works effectively with minimum supervision.
- Works well as a team member.
- Ability to support delivery of health care to patients by performing a variety of activities and procedures which are prescribed by and performed under the direction of the Cadence Nurse Practitioner and Cadence clinical policies and procedures.
- Patient assessment competency.
- Patient education.
- Tech fluency and capability to work in multiple systems.
- Preferred experience in EMRs, excel, project management systems, Zendesk.
WHO WE ARE:
Interested in knowing what it is like to be a part of the Cadence team? You can read about life at Cadence in specific roles on our blog. To be successful at Cadence, employees must fully embrace our distributed workforce culture and company values. A Cadence employee:
- Seeks responsibility — can be trusted and empowered to make decisions and deliver results.
- Loves rolling up their sleeves and going from 0 to 1 — everyone, no matter how senior, contributes meaningfully.
- Displays extraordinary candor — delivers and receives feedback with integrity.
- Exceeds expectations — goes above and beyond for co-workers, patients, clinicians, hospitals, and communities.
- Is never satisfied — keeps iterating & improving and embraces a growth mindset.
- Values speed & quality — understands that both can be done!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Cadence recognizes the unique needs of its diverse, distributed workforce and seeks to provide an inclusive work environment for its world-class clinicians and technologists.
- Company culture all about impact, shared growth mindset, empowerment, and integrity
- An opportunity to help improve the quality of life of millions of Americans
- Unique chance to support the development of an amazing product; Cadence’s in-house clinicians are our super users and beta testers
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- OneMedical (in-person primary care), TelaDoc (virtual primary care), and TalkSpace (online mental health services) memberships
- Discounted ClassPass memberships
- Competitive PTO
- 401K and 401K match
- Onboarding stipend for remote equipment and home office setup or onsite equipment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable Donation Match program
- Expected compensation range: $24-$26 per hour
- Location: Remote
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws. We also require full vaccination, including a booster, with an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccination for all employees. Cadence provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief unless doing so would cause undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia