Manager of Care Delivery w/ RN or NP and IBCLC
Salary : $60K + benefits
SimpliFed is a digital solution in maternal and child healthcare, enabling continuous, expert care throughout the perinatal period. Through its state of the art technology, SimpliFed meets parents where they’re at and carries them through pregnancy and postpartum by providing breastfeeding support by licensed NPs, RNs, RDs with lactation specific training. SimpliFed believes every family should feel good about feeding their babies, and that the wellness of parents impacts the health of their children. SimpliFed offers virtual lactation services covered by health plan contracts, and partners with health systems, innovative provider groups, and forward thinking corporate partners that believe that women’s health is health. SimpliFed has raised over $6M+ in venture capital from world class investors to execute on democratizing access to maternal child healthcare in the perinatal period as related to infant nutrition.
The Manager of Care Delivery will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, alongside the Director of Revenue Operations, and work closely alongside the clinical providers and Baby Feeding Allies to ensure best in class care delivery for SimpliFed patients. This role requires team supervision and oversight, implementing often changing new procedures, and centering all decisions around the patient. Remote work; includes weekend hours.
Specifically, job functions are as follows:
Care Delivery Oversight:
- Lead the SimpliFed Ally Team (care navigators who work 8am – 9pm, 7 days a week)
- Lead the SimpliFed Provider Team (IBCLCs, CLCs, NPs, RNs, RDs, and other healthcare providers with qualified breastfeeding and baby feeding experience)
- Mentor the CLC Workforce Team
- Quality control over all processes and procedures related to Care Dlivery, such as chart checks, timesheets, and more
- Provide input as clinical collaborator for outcomes, measurement, partnerships, and KPIs
- Support the Director of Revenue Operations in credentialing, licensure upkeep, CAQH, and more
- Create and delivery monthly provider emails
- Maintain waitlist for providers and activate as needed
- Implement new SOPs as new technology features become available on the platform
- Provider clinical lens in assessing any new partnership or marketing opportunity to ensure alignment with clinical practice
- You will use your clinical expertise in opportunities with partners, such as delivering classes, consults, and other customer acquisition or brand partnership opportunities
- Clinical Leadership
- You will write white papers, analyze outcomes, and provider content as needed for various opportunities, and serve as the clinical spokesperson for SimpliFed
You’re a great fit for this role if you are a person with a strong perspective on women’s health, health inequities, and feels passionately about working at a mission driven company. You have had startup experience before, where you understand and are excited about the opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of healthcare while concurrently rolling up your sleeves to execute on any task that will move the needle forward. You’re ready, willing, and able to work on a small team with high energy and expectations. You feel comfort in ambiguity, with a willingness to seek solutions, and an action towards bias to move fast and build things.
You have a healthcare credential in women’s health, such as RN, NP, RD, and have maternal child health experience. You understand the important clinical outcomes in lactation. You feel strongly about being part of the solution for maternal child health inequities that exist. You feel strongly about choice in women’s healthcare, including how a family chooses to feed their baby.
You’ve had experience as a servant leader. You’re looking for an opportunity to hone your skillset while working alongside some really wonderful, brilliant, and successful people.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia