On behalf of our healthcare client, Affinity is looking for a Medical Imaging Nurse Informaticist with Cerner Millennium experience including enterprise wide application design, gap analysis, requirements gathering, clinical engagement, DCW creation, testing, training and support experience.
To increase efficiency and strengthen business processes to ensure project delivery deadlines and success to the following project streams:
• External Lab Messaging Service
• Medical Surgical
• Acute Renal
• Ambulatory Renal
• Medical Imaging
• Critical Care
• Allied Health
• Must have Cerner Millennium experience including enterprise wide application design, gap analysis, requirements gathering, clinical engagement, DCW creation, testing, training and support experience.
• Registered Nursing background with experience in RadNet, Change Management, Quality Improvement, and leadership.
• Strong knowledge of inpatient and outpatient scheduling as it pertains to Medical Imaging and clinical relevant workflows that meet organizational standards and initiatives.
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills, project management, change control skills, leadership skills, and the ability to lead clinical adoption of workflow processes across care settings regarding evidence-based clinical documentation, order development, and care mapping/clinical pathways.
Know someone who’s great for this, or any of our open roles? Earn up to $4,000/year for each successful referral through Affinity Earn. You can also earn up to $50,000 for helping us find new clients. Learn about our referral program at https://affinity-group.ca/earn/ or browse our jobs & follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/affinity-staffing/jobs/
Affinity Group is a full-service Information Technology services and staffing company. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership – an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on five core principles: Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility – Inclusivity.
We teamed up with ClimatePartner on 2022 to offset our emissions and move toward being a more environmentally friendly company and we are proud to now be officially Carbon Neutral Certified.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca
Job Number: 9055
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia