About Paloma Health
Paloma is a venture-backed women’s health startup and the first virtual clinic helping hypothyroid and Hashimoto’s patients better manage and treat their chronic condition. For patients with hypothyroidism, the path to emotional and physical well-being is often frustrating. Patients report not being heard by their providers and having to navigate their care all on their own.
We have rebuilt the thyroid care experience from the ground up, to help people feel better—faster. From complete thyroid testing, to compassionate thyroid doctors, and a holistic way to manage your care with diet and lifestyle — all from the comfort of home. If you want to have a critical role in building the next generation of health tech startups, and are interested in a position where you can positively impact millions of people, this role is for you!
To learn more about our company & culture please visit: https://www.palomahealth.com/careers
About the role:
We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative contract Nurse Practitioners to join our team of endocrinologists , integrative health physicians, and RDs. Our current medical team is comprised of mission-driven individuals who are eager to spend more quality time with patients and drive better health outcomes.
This role is ideal for someone that is committed to being a part of the solution and takes peer-reviewed and evidence based approaches when caring for patients.
This is a 1099 contract position and we are open to NPs who can spend a few hours a week with us, and also for those who have more availability.
Please include current licenses held on your resume.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Engage with patients through live and asynchronous telehealth consultations providing triage and professional nursing care.
- Work independently and in collaboration with our team of carefully vetted thyroid doctors and nutritionists for optimized patient careUtilize leading clinical decision support and measured based care on Paloma’s platform.
- Practice active listening when engaging with patients to truly understand their symptoms and concerns in order to provide excellent care.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience treating patients with hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, and related conditions and deep understanding of the challenges patients face.
- Multiple state licenses.
- A healthy level of comfort with telehealth technology and distance-based management of patients.
- An openness to learning about trying different approaches such as T4 supplements and potentially NDT. Openness to learning and trying new treatment modalities.
- Previous experience with AthenaHealth EHR.
- A belief that nutrition can be a critical part of treating patients with hypothyroidism.
- Displays a strong sense of compassion and is committed to a patient first experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with digital health companies.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia