CareBridge is a provider of technology and services that assist payers and states in caring for patients with physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities. CareBridge’s services include 24/7-member support, benefit management, electronic visit verification (EVV) and data aggregation. CareBridge is led by a team of healthcare service and technology veterans and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. We are currently searching for Nurse Practitioners interested in performing comprehensive clinical assessments of our patient population via telemedicine. During the telemedicine visit, you will review and document the patients’ health, medical history, medication adherence and other risks.
- Complete Initial Visits – Telehealth – also called Comprehensive Clinical Assessment (CCA).
- Confirm or gather relevant clinical information.
- Complete a telehealth examination.
- Close relevant quality care metrics.
- Document the visit.
- Capture all active diagnosis codes as CPT II codes for quality measures.
- Order low-cost Durable Medical Equipment (DME) for eligible members.
- May need to sit for long periods of time while working and conduct appointments in a quiet, uninterrupted environment.
- Provide availability 30 days in advance, minimum availability is 40 hours a month.
- Prior experience conducting annual health risk assessments either for, or on behalf of, larger insurers.
- Holds active, unencumbered Advanced Practice license.
- Credentialed in adult, family, or geriatric care.
- Active DEA license.
- Experience in care of adult, chronically ill patients.
- Two or more years of practice experience of adult and chronic conditions
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to document effectively and efficiently in an electronic system.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia