Job Location Springfield, MA – Springfield, MA
Remote Type Fully Remote
Position Type Full Time
Curana Health is a provider-led, primary and post acute organization focused on senior living communities and senior living residents. We are committed to redefining and improving how health care is delivered in senior living communities to ensure residents get outstanding care and clinicians are able to practice in a highly fulfilling and rewarding environment.
What we can offer you:
We are passionate about using data and quality metrics to provide high quality care that prioritizes and preserves autonomy for the patients we serve. We are a value-driven organization that offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling, and so much more.
Be a part of something bigger
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for seniors? Join us and become part of a team of people whose mission is to improve the health, happiness and dignity of senior living residents! We are a compassionate primary and post-acute care organization serving seniors in assisted living, life plan communities, independent living, skilled nursing, and long-term care facilities across the United states.
The Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is responsible for telephonic on call from home. This position will be answering calls from post-acute care facility staff regarding patient care, evaluation, treatment of conditions, medication, and orders.
This position will be working 3 12 hour shifts from 7pm – 7am.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Telephonic on call from home from post acute facility staff
- Provide ongoing telephonic evaluation and treatment of chronic, co-morbid illnesses, as medically appropriate
- Telephonically evaluate/treat residents for changes in condition.
- Review medications, orders, and diagnostic tests, and respond to clinical abnormalities appropriately for all patients under their care, as allowed and/or requested by collaborating physicians.
- Coordinate care with collaborating physicians as indicated for overall medical management.
- Assist with facility-wide illnesses, where appropriate collaborations exist.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license in state of operations & current board certification in your field
- Willing to get licensed in additional states (company paid)
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant Studies
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess traits of punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to function within a team.
Curana Health is dedicated to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We affirm, in policy and practice, our commitment to diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable or state law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
The EEO policy applies to all personnel matters as outlined in our company policy including recruitment, hiring, transfers, and general treatment during employment.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia