About the job
Expect More at SC House Calls:
As an employee of SC House Calls, you will be part of an established and highly -regarded faith-based company committed to your personal and professional development that offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Health Savings Account w/ “dollar for dollar” match up to $1,050.00
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of gross annual salary
- Call center support w/ after-hours triage
- Career advancement through education and nationally recognized apprenticeship opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company sponsored life insurance coverage
As a part of our team, you will:
- Obtain complete health and psychosocial history and records findings in a systematic format to assist provider.
- Perform complete physical assessment alongside provider.
- Orders, performs, and interprets routine laboratory tests alongside provider.
- Arranges referrals to other members of the health team as needed and to community resources.
- Uses appropriate reporting mechanisms as required by law.
- Respects the dignity, confidentiality, and privacy of patients.
- Obtains appropriate authorization and consents for treatments.
- Market and provide community education.
You must be a compassionate and empathetic clinical professional with the ability to provide the highest standards of care to our patients. It is also important to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a positive and motivating manner.
- Successful completion of a CMA training program
- Previous experience in healthcare setting is preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and travel between offices, facilities, and other places.
- Ability to utilize electronic documentation required
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia