About the job
OverviewFounded in 2014, Total Primary Care is revolutionizing healthcare. With 50+ locations in Texas, Total Primary Care has quickly established itself as a leader in primary care. Total Primary Care is a one-stop shop for all healthcare needs, in a convenient and comfortable environment. In 2022, we expanded our services to include Total Behavioral Health, focused on behavioral health patients, virtually.We Operate Under 3 Brands
- Total Men’s Primary Care, focused exclusively on men.
- Total Care Primary Care, focused on families.
- Total Behavioral Health, focused on behavioral health patients, virtually.
Join us today to see how we are changing the face of healthcare!Why the JOB ROCKS!Join us and you will see, we don’t do things like everyone else. We are the fastest growing and highest-rated Medical Group across Texas. We have been able to do this because of our incredible team members and the culture we’ve built!If you are looking for an amazing place to work, grow, learn, and have a blast – keep reading.
- Great team! We spend a ton of time hiring and training the best people.
- Great pay! We pay well and there’s upside based on performance.
- Great benefits! We provide the good things you’d expect and a little bit more (health insurance, paid time off, 401(k), in-house health benefits – and more)!
- Great opportunities! We’re growing and we like to promote from within. If you’re a true rock star, the sky’s the limit for you here!
- Flexible work schedules – 100% telehealth
- 100% outpatient – no after hours calls – no hospital visits
- Full and part time opportunities available
- Work/life balance!
If these values speak to you – keep reading.
- Teamwork: we collaborate to solve problems to lead to better results.
- Excellence: we balance striving for perfection & making progress, always seeking better ways.
- Accountability: we take ownership from start to finish!
- Respect: we respect and encourage our team members & patients with high integrity…always.
Total Behavioral Health is searching for a licensed Physician Assistant (PA-C) with Psych. Certification or Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) that can provide virtual care to support our Texas based mental health patients.Great opportunity for a provider to enjoy autonomy, have a voice and actively contribute to shaping a practice, and to enjoy a refreshing approach to patient care. A minimum of one year experience in a mental health setting, required. Candidates must live in the Austin and surrounding area.We are a rapidly growing, FUN, and innovative company. We’re out to revolutionize behavioral healthcare. From our standards for patient care and our internal workings, we’ve broken the mold of traditional healthcare and redesigned the whole experience. Not to mention, our patients are pretty awesome! We run the highest-rated medical facilities in Texas, period. Check out our hundreds of reviews.If you are looking for an amazing place to work, grow, learn, and have a blast – keep reading.Duties & Responsibilities (What you are actually going to be doing):
- We’re not sure exactly how to say this, but generally speaking, we want you to have fun and do good.
- Make our patients’ day. Seriously, we love our patients and we want them to enjoy coming to the doctor’s office.
- Follows all company policies and protocols in the normal course of business.
- Sound medical decision-making abilities.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, MRIs, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains timely and accurate records in EMR and adheres to all HIPAA protocols.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Be awesome!
- 1 year of experience in behavioral health
- No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
- PMHNP Certification or PA-C w/Psych. Certification
- Texas medical board licensure/APRN
- Active state license in good standing
- Active DEA Certificate, preferred, but not required
- Active Controlled Substance Registration
- Team player, we really, REALLY mean this! This is a cornerstone of our culture.
- Positive attitude, no really, we mean this too.
- Comfortable around computers, since you will be using one all the time.
- High attention to detail, we are talking about patient lives here.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members; partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and able to receive constructive coaching.
Salary: $120,000 – $170,000 per yearBenefits: health, dental, vision, left insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and retirement plan; allowing remote work or work from home option for providers
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia