Hello! We’re Babylon, a leading digital healthcare company.
Our mission is to make high-quality healthcare accessible and affordable for everyone on Earth. Building on the success of Babylon in the United Kingdom, Rwanda and Canada, we are building a 50-state provider network in the United States. We want to provide health services to the Medicaid population, who are often underserved and overlooked. Today, we cover over 3.5 million members in the US.
By shifting the focus from sick care to preventative care, we’re creating a better model of healthcare. One that combines AI-powered technology with the highest quality clinical expertise—so we can help people live healthier, longer lives. With over 2,000 global employees, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of healthcare professionals, scientists, mathematicians and engineers.
Our talented team is looking to hire the best clinicians and operations talent to build and scale in the US. We’re driven by people whose ideas and energy align with our mission and our values: to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
Babylon is hiring part-time Family Medicine or Medicine-Pediatrics Nurse Practitioners to help us redefine the healthcare landscape in America. As a Babylon Provider, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a global digital healthcare and AI company that is truly making an impact across the globe. To support our mission to provide affordable and accessible healthcare, this position is 100% remote and supports a national primary care service.
WHAT YOUR WORK WILL ENTAIL:
- Provide the full scope of primary care and urgent care services which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients.
- Orders or executes various tests and diagnostic images to provide information on a patient’s condition.
- Reviews incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) signs, dates and follows-up with results in the timeframe outlined in Babylon policies
- Educate patients regarding health and illness prevention. Recommend community resources to meet patient and family needs.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications, and instructs patients on proper utilization.
- Supervises and collaborates with advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, and clinical pharmacists
- Close collaboration with scheduling and nursing support teams
- Close collaboration with other care team members, including but not limited to behavioral health providers
- Provide coordinated care services and lead care teams as necessary to provide appropriate care based on evidence-based guidelines
- Flexibility in scheduling to facilitate us staffing our primary care service 365 days a year
- 3+ years of experience post licensure as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- FNP (Telemedicine experience preferred)
- Active state license (Medicare and Medicaid enrolled preferred)
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and other technologies (Athena preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time only)
- License renewal and/or reimbursement as well as opportunity to obtain additional licenses based on business needs and growth.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation and clinical skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews
- CME 5 days and $1000 a year for full-time providers, prorated for part-time.
- 4 weeks’ accrued paid vacation
- 401k with employer matching contribution
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission
Salary Range Disclosure (US ONLY)
At Babylon the US base compensation for this part-time position is $67.31/hr. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all locations in the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, included job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Compliance Disclosure (US ONLY)
If you are a Babylon employee who is also a California resident, under the California Consumer Protection Act of (2018) as amended, you have a right to:
- know about the personal information Babylon collects about you and how it is used and shared;
- correct inaccurate information;
- delete personal information collected from you (with some exceptions such as if it is still needed for the purpose for which it was provided or if we are required by law to maintain it);
- limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information;
- opt-out of automated decision-making technology;
- opt-out of the sale of your personal information; and
- non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights (including employment decisions or retaliation).
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia