Reimagining behavioral health requires passionate professionals committed to innovating the status quo. At evolvedMD, we are a leader in behavioral health integration and are looking for a compassionate and experienced clinician to serve as our first in-house Psychiatric Consultant.
The Psychiatric Consultant is an integral part the evolvedMD clinical team and is a core member of the Psychiatric Collaborative Care Model (CoCM) working closely with Behavioral Health Managers (Mental Health Therapists) and primary care providers (PCPs) to provide world-class care to patients nationwide. A consultative and engaging role, this individual will advise the patient’s care team on appropriate treatment strategies and medications for a variety of adverse behavioral health conditions.
Part clinician, part consultant, this role will give the right person an opportunity to be part of a mental health movement with one of the fastest growing behavioral health companies in the country. Do you want to impact the lives of patients nationwide while providing continued support for care teams to elevate their management of behavioral health conditions? Then join us.
Our Psychiatric Consultant can work remotely; however, the Phoenix, AZ area is desirable.
- First year compensation $125,000 to $135,000 annually (DOE)
- Metric driven quarterly bonuses up to $6750 annually
- $1200 annual technology allowance
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match
- Licensed PMHNP (license in Arizona required, may be required to obtain a medical license in other states as necessary)
- Proven experience in synthesizing medical and psychiatric data quickly to formulate effective evidence-based clinical recommendations
- Must be able to provide recommendations for 5 years – 95 years of age
- Collaborative mindset and passionate about working with a variety of other behavioral and physical healthcare professionals to provide “Whole Patient Care, Upfront and Ongoing”
- Committed to the wellbeing of patients by following the outcomes of treatment plans, revising as necessary, and consulting with primary care providers on complex situations
YOU’RE MOST LIKELY A FIT IF:
- You are passionate about increasing access to behavioral health services by treating the whole patient.
- You enjoy working part of a collaborative team and understand the power of diverse voices and experiences coming together for a solution.
- You’re comfortable consulting and advising on care strategies across the continuum from the everyday to the complex.
- You can command a room and communicate effectively with and between medical providers (PCPs) and behavioral health professionals.
- You can put ego and pedigree aside to make the best decisions to guide patient outcomes.
YOU’RE LIKELY NOT A FIT IF:
- You’re okay with the current mental health system and believe it’s working for patients.
- You prefer working alone or in silos without the input and engagement of a team.
- Fast paced and often-changing environments make you uncomfortable.
- Credentials and letters behind a name are the most important to you.
At evolvedMD, we are leading the integration of behavioral health services in modern primary care. How? We use a uniquely upfront, innovative, and ongoing approach that places our clinicians on site and in person at each of the practices we serve. As one of America’s largest and most seasoned companies dedicated to integration, we fully embed behavioral health managers into a collaborative team. evolvedMD is committed to meeting patients where they are most comfortable: whether that is in person and on site at your practice location or virtual. We offer early, comprehensive, and dedicated care to help patients achieve the best possible behavioral health outcomes.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at evolvedMD, visit our Resources and News page at https://www.evolvedmd.com/resources where you can learn about our culture, leaders, innovations, and impact in the community.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia