We are a subscription-based mental healthcare company, entirely telemedicine, on a mission to improve access to high-quality, long-term mental health care. Cerebral serves clients ages 18 and up, who are experiencing a variety of mental health diagnoses including depression, anxiety, insomnia, ADHD, and bipolar disorder. Cerebral’s mission is to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all through evidence-based solutions. Founded in 2020, the company provides accessible, convenient, and affordable telehealth services to address the struggles experienced by many individuals in need of better mental health care. To date, Cerebral has treated more than 750,000 patients across all 50 states and offers a range of mental health care services such as talk therapy, behavioral counseling, and medication management.
- 82% of patients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of patients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of patients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus – Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven – Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership – Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation – Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy – Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership – Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role:
We are hiring Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners! PMHNP’s partner with therapists and psychiatrists to support clients during their mental health journey. PMHNP’s will create the medication plan while the therapists assist in providing the highest level of care.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Empathetic & intuitive listener
- Rapport building on a virtual platform
- PMHNP Licensed in Hawaii
- Board certification: ANCC
- Computer literate
- Experience with DoseSpot, strongly preferred
- Comfortable prescribing non-controlled medication for anxiety, depression, insomnia, bi-polar 2, and ADHD.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis (We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time)
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia