Vita Health is on a mission to deliver the highest quality mental health care to adolescents and transitional age youth to combat the youth mental health crisis. We offer insurance-covered mental health care tailored to the unique needs of adolescents and transitional age youth, including therapy and psychiatry. To improve patient outcomes, Vita combines the use of clinical tools such as our evidenced based care pathways, an app that provides patients with support in between sessions, and over twenty assessment tools to guide care.
We are not only committed to the highest standard of patient care, we are equally committed to delivering the best experience to our team. At Vita we understand that to provide high quality care, clinicians need a collaborative environment, training, clinical tools, administrative support, supportive leadership, competitive compensation, and ample time for self-care. We provide this and more! If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you!
We are expanding our clinical team and are looking for one Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner currently licensed in NY, CT or FL who is passionate about providing care to adolescents and young adults. Under the supervision of a psychiatrist, you will perform independent evaluations and follow-ups for adolescent and adult patients, via telehealth. This role is fully remote.
- One year of PMHNP experience working with ages 12 & up.
- MA degree in Nursing and ANCC Psychiatric Mental Health Certification.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry in: New York, Connecticut, or Florida.
- Current DEA Certificate required.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations, accreditation, and licensing standards relative to the NY, CT and FL State Board of Nursing.
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and navigating technology (Google workplace, EHRs).
- Willingness to be cross licensed by Vita in at least three additional states and provide services to patients in those states as needed.
- Be comfortable to work from home with reliable internet connection and must have privacy to maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA requirements.
- Full time: 40 hours per week made up of 30 clinical hours per week.
- Create your own schedule within parameters, with some evening hours required.
- Provide initial evaluations and ongoing psychiatric care through video based telehealth sessions for adolescents and young adults.
- Complete all required clinical documentation in a timely manner.
- Be part of a collaborative clinical team through participating in weekly psychiatric consultation meetings, individual meetings with your supervising psychiatrist, consulting with patients therapist as needed and attending company-wide town halls.
- Key focus areas may include:
- COVID/Mental Health
- Prescribe and medications and order labs as needed.
- Prescribe controlled substances only where allowable and DEA/CDS exists, otherwise participate in collaborative care with primary care provider.
- Work within a team approach to patient care through collaborating with Vita therapists and community therapists.
- Participate in credentialing and cross licensure in 3 to 5 states and provide services to patients in those states as needed.
Compensation: salary of $135,000-$145,000/year
- Generous paid time off! 22 days accrued paid vacation, 8 days of paid sick time, 8 paid holidays
- 401k with match, available after 3 months of service
- CME reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision, with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Long term, short term and accidental death and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Employee referral program where you can receive compensation when your referral is hired
- Create your own schedule within parameters. Some evening hours are required.
- Remote freedom within the US
- Apple laptop provided
- Practice your expertise without the hassle of billing or marketing. We handle that for you!
- Collaboration with a clinical team
- Potential to be cross licensed by Vita, based on company need.
- Live support from 8am-8pm for clinical emergencies
- Clinical training
- Monthly company-wide town hall and clinical town hall
- Streamlined clinical documentation with our EHR, Athena
- IT support
Why should you choose Vita Health?
At Vita, you’ll be part of a small team of psychiatric clinicians, whom meet weekly and will support your growth as a prescriber. You’ll be part of an exciting and growing company providing high quality, insurance covered care, dedicated to the youth mental health crisis. You’ll have access to cutting-edge clinical tools, including outcome measures, to guide care effectively. You’ll be able to focus on prescribing while our business development team fills your caseload, care coordinators handle scheduling, and the billing department processes payments. If this sounds like a fit, we’re excited to meet you!
|Vytyl Health Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, religion, creed, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, physical ability, mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, sex, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, and termination.|
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia