Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Flexible Telehealth
Brightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to anxiety and depression care. We combine a consumer experience with evidence-based approaches, artificial intelligence, and a team of experienced psychiatric providers and therapists to deliver personalized treatment for each and every Brightside member. We’re redefining outpatient mental healthcare for the telemedicine age and are on a mission to be the largest and best provider of depression care in the US.
Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners Enjoy:
- Flexible & Remote Telemedicine: Direct-to-consumer access via telemedicine, including asynchronous case review, video consultation, and e-prescribing, lowers the barriers to accessing high-quality and affordable care.
- Measurement-Based Care: In line with best practice, our technology measures symptoms, adherence, and side effects weekly through the active treatment phase and automatically triggers treatment reviews if patients are not improving. We are redefining the provider: patient relationship, replacing encounter-based care with remote and proactive oversight enabled by technology.
- Machine Learning-Powered Clinical Decision Support: Contrary to conventional practice, data can help match patients to medications for better outcomes. Using machine learning and real-time data from patient monitoring, we are building a highly effective clinical decision support for antidepressant prescribing (and we do not prescribe controlled substances at Brightside).
Who We’re Hiring:
We’re seeking forward-thinking and experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners who understand the magnitude of the need and want to be part of the solution. Working with Brightside means the ability to practice with clinical autonomy alongside Psychiatrist support while creating a flexible work schedule. Our providers use the latest tools, including a custom-built practice management EMR, and clinical decision support, all truly designed to be easy to use.
- 100% remote, telehealth position
- 1099 contract agreement
- No on-call or after-hours work
- Collaborating psychiatrists covered for all psychiatric nurse practitioners (nationwide)
- Malpractice and tail insurance covered
- Ongoing collaboration and comradery with other Brightside providers
- State-of-the-art tools and customizable EMR, integrated with artificial intelligence to prompt check-ins, follow-ups, and much more with your patients
- Maintain all appropriate licensure to prescribe and dispense medications under applicable state and federal laws
- Have excellent grammar, attention to detail, and efficient at writing medical information at a patient level
- Must be technology savvy and excited about how technology can improve medical care
- Be pleasant, responsive, and willing to collaborate with our team
- Provide direct patient care via telemedicine (remote)
- Evaluate patient records, make prescribing decisions, and provide medication-related counseling as needed in a timely manner
- Support a 72-hour messaging response window for patients
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner, Certified in Psychiatric & Mental Health (PMHNP Required)
- At least 2 years of autonomous Psychiatric Outpatient Experience
- Telehealth experience and a high comfort level of working with technology
- Must be licensed in 2+ states (the more the merrier)
- 8+ hours of availability per week
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against candidates or patients on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia