Posted Date 1 day ago
Job Function Clinical
Job Schedule Regular Full-Time
Maximus is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)- Provider Engagement Specialist to support the Illinois SALT program. The Registered Nurse (RN)- Provider Engagement Specialist will be responsible for building relationships with SMHRF operators (facility owners/operators).
- 401K plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for your well-being
- Employee wellness programs and enticing discount programs
This position requires approximately 80% travel throughout the state of Illinois. Enjoy mileage reimbursement at the federal rate!
Education and Experience Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a senior level individual contributor or project manager on a wide variety of clinical consulting projects.
- Oversee the development and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve service levels and overall operational efficiency.
- Facilitate team design discussions
- Manage client expectations effectively.
- Build relationships in the field with SMHRF operators (owners/operators of the facility)
- Address customer complaints/escalations
- Assist with technical issues via zoom/screen sharing, etc
- Solution Oriented
- Clinical acumen, seasoned in the field with knowledge of IL facilities
- Advanced technical skills – able to screenshare and diagnosis and fix tech issues
- Public speaking skills
- Position will require approximately 80% travel- 4 days/weekly
- Master’s degree required
- LCSW or RN required
- Minimum 10 years direct experience working in mental health
- Knowledge of SMHRF and other clinical assessments highly preferred
- Experience using AssessmentPro is preferred
- Must live in Illinois
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
- Reliable high-speed internet service
- Minimum 20 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
- Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
- Private and secure workspace
#ClinicalServicesIL #ClinicalServices #HelpDesk #HelpDeskManager #StakeholderEngagementSpecialist #Chicago #Logistics #Solutions #StakeholderRelations #ClientManager #CustomerSolutions #TechnicalAssistance #ProjectConsultant #ProjectManager
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Need help finding the right job?
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia