Job ID 2021276
Molina’s Quality Improvement Abstraction team functions to conduct data collection and abstraction of medical records for HEDIS projects, HEDIS like projects and supplemental data collection. The abstraction team will meet chart abstraction productivity standards as well as minimum over read standards.
- Coordinates the HEDIS medical record review which includes ongoing review of records submitted by providers and the annual HEDIS medical record review.
- Participates in meetings with vendors for the medical record collection process.
- As needed, may collects medical records and reports from provider offices, loads data into the HEDIS application, and compares the documentation in the medical record to specifications to determine if preventive and diagnostic services have been correctly performed.
- Participates in scheduled meetings with the National Over read team, National Training Team, Regional HEDIS team, vendors and HEDIS auditors regarding quality and HEDIS review and results.
High School Diploma or equivalency
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3 years experience in healthcare
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HEDIS projects
- At least one year of medical record abstraction experience or 3-5 years experience with HEDIS audits (including but not limited to chart collection, project management, etc.)
- 1 year managed care experience.
- Advanced knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
Active RN license for the State(s) of employment
STATE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Pay Range: $19.84 – $38.69
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full TimePosting Date: 07/17/2023
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia