Requisition Number: 2182590
Job Category: Medical & Clinical Operations
Primary Location: Madisonville, TX
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
This is a Field Based position with a Home-Based office.
If you are located in Fairfield/Buffalo/Madisonville TX Markets , you will have the flexibility to work a Hybrid schedule as you take on some tough challenges.
- Supports clinical operations across the continuum of care (assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating)
- Engages in case management and coordination of care, supporting RN Nurse Care Coordinator team members in the field
- Takes lead role in setting direction and participating in or developing new programs
- Sets team direction, resolves problems, and provides guidance to members of the team
- Ensure team meets established performance metrics and contractual obligation
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Plans, organizes, and oversees RN Nurse Care Coordinator to ensure timely completion of assessments, documentation, and task.
- Oversees the department’s daily staffing requirements to meet program standards
- Implements organizational policies and procedures, reviews work of RN Nurse Care Coordinator to ensure policies and guidelines are appropriately applied
- Other duties as assigned to support team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the State of Texas
- 5+ years of experience in a Nursing Facility setting, or hospital setting, or case management, or home health care or clinical experience in acute / rehab
- 3+ years of management experience in healthcare
- 1+ years of experience with long term care services and support
- 1+ years of Medicare and / or Medicaid experience
- Intermediate MS office including Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficient ability to navigate in a Windows environment
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia