Location Type: Remote
Additional Location: AL; AK; AZ; AR; CA; CO; CT; DE; FL; GA; HI; ID; IL; IN; IA; KS; LA; ME; MD; MA; MI; MN; MS; MO; MT; NE; NV; OH; OK; OR; PA; RI; SC; SD; TN; TX; UT; VT; VA; WA; WV; WI; WY;
The Quality Compliance Nurse Professional 2 works with physicians/physician groups to ensure highest accountability of compliance and quality. The Quality Compliance Nurse Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Quality Compliance Nurse Professional 2 works to gain more information about members Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, andrequires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong clinical background preferably in acute care
- Knowledge of chart review/chart extraction
- Detail orientated and comfortable working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, able to manipulate and interpret data
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong oral /written communication and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Zoom
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
• At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested
• Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership
• Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
• Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
• Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) experience
- Knowledge of HEDIS/Stars/CMS/Quality
- Previous quality or process improvement experience in a hospital or physician office practice
- Ability to work independently under general instructions, self-directed and motivated
Variable Staffing Pool (VSP) means associates who work flexible hours to meet business needs, with no guaranteed minimum or maximum number of hours in any week. Benefits are not offered for VSP roles.
Work Days: Monday-Friday (40/hrs. per week); hours are not guaranteed with VSP roles.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
The compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$69,800 – $96,200 per year
Description of Benefits
Humana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers benefits for limited term, variable schedule and per diem associates which are designed to support whole-person well-being. Among these benefits, Humana provides paid time off, 401(k) retirement savings plan, employee assistance program, business travel and accident.
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia