Requisition # HRC1365958
Are you ready to bring your clinical skills to a world-class facility recognized as top ten in the United States for transplant services? Do you have a passion for the highest quality and patient satisfaction? Then please respond to this dynamic opportunity available with one of the best places to work in Southern California! We would be happy to hear from you.
With expert surgical and medical proficiency in lung, heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas transplantation, the Cedars-Sinai Comprehensive Transplant Center is one of the most successful facilities of its kind. Here, patients find a compassionate environment and hope for a longer, healthier life.
More than a thousand patients have undergone transplants at Cedars-Sinai since the Heart Transplant Program was established in 1988, according to UNOS. Because we treat more of these patients than any other center in the United States, we can tailor our approach to each individual’s needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- The Heart Transplant Coordinator is responsible for the planning and coordination of all aspects of care for the patients throughout the continuum of services—from initial referral to follow-up care.
- Serves as the primary coordinator for the interdisciplinary team, including: physicians, nurses, social workers, dietitians, pharmacists, financial analysts, case managers, and support staff.
- Develops, coordinates, implements, and evaluates educational programs/projects for patients, personnel, and the community.
- Collects/documents data to meet clinical, financial, and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in the development of guidelines, protocols, pathways, and other performance improvement and research activities.
- Serves as a patient advocate throughout the patient care process.
Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing required.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Basic Life Support required upon hire
RN State License Registered Nurse License, California required upon hire
Transplant Cert Transplant Coordinator required upon hire
1 year ICU experience (remote team) required.
3 years Acute care experience required.
Working Title: Transplant Coordinator II – Heart – Remote on Call Nights
Department: Heart Acquisition
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Clinical Operations
Job Specialty: Clinical Operations
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 12 hour shift
Shift Type: Night
Base Pay:$125,000.00 – $199,900.00
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia