Piper Companies is actively seeking an Care Manager/Utilization Review Nurse (RN) to join a well-known healthcare organization, that is using innovation to bridge the gap between health care and medical coverage. This Care Manager/Utilization Review Nurse will work remotely and must be local to North Carolina (NC).
Responsibilities of the Care Manager/Utilization Review Nurse:
- Review medical charts and complete assessments, facilitate and coordinate delivery of care across the Health Care system.
- Advocate for the promotion and coordination of the delivery of quality, cost effective health care services based on medical necessity.
- Refer cases to necessary health care providers based upon medical review findings.
Qualifications of the Care Manager/Utilization Review Nurse:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Partitional Nurse (LPN) in the state of North Carolina (NC).
- 3+ years of hands on hospital clinical experience including, critical care, step down unit or medical surgery. Behavioral health experience required, telephonic experience preferred.
- Experience with Utilization Management and MCG
Compensation for the Care Manager/Utilization Review Nurse:
- Salary: $35-$37/hr based on relevant experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Search by License
Search Jobs by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia